IT Manager's Local Resource
IT Managers are overwhelmed with important mission critical projects and responsibilities not
to mention limited staff sizes. Do you really have the time, desire, or resources to handle small projects that
really need to get done?
What would it be like if you could hand off small departmental projects to a
resource that could accomplish them with very little guidance from you in a professional manner at a great value?
- Business Analyst / System Analyst Skills
- Interface directly with business users to get requirements
- Develop functional requirements
- Design system based on functional requirements
- Development Skills
- Develop application based upon design
- Use iterative development approach with users
- Implement application
- Train users
- Support project going forward